I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ALWAYS TAP INTO PEOPLES EMOTIONS AND SEE OR FEEL THEM AND THEN IF THEY ARE NEGATIVE THEN I GET HIT BY THEM AND BECOME WAT THEY ARE I CAN'T STAND IT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW TO GET CLEARED UP OF THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY SO I CAN USE MY PSYCHIC ABLILITIES BETTER.

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Andrea,

What you are talking about is called an empath, this is someone who is extremely in tune to the emotions of those surrounding them and can feel what others are going through. Seeing instead of feeling is different, what you are seeing is there aura, the energy field around them.

The biggest thing here is to learn control. The way to master this, is by training your mind-body-spirit to accept and clear all energies that is not your own. This is done my meditating, yoga, martial arts in some form and learning the abilities you have in order to shield yourself from those around you. There are a lot of books out there that can help guide you through this. Another option can be to consult a spiritual counselor like myself.

The simple form of cleansing now is to find a quiet place that you can sit for a few minutes and breathe slow and steady, just like you normally do. Picture a pure white light from the top of your head and say "let this orb, wash over me and catch all negative energy from me" or something on that line, then imagine it swirling all within you, from your head, to your neck, to each shoulder, arms, hands, torso, back, legs and when it finally reaches you feet, imagine this ball is now pure black, if another color comes up instead then keep a note of it, different colors have meaning to them, When you have finished, repeat this process until the orb, is white at the bottom.

Now about protecting yourself, every time you take a shower in the morning, think or say this soap is a shield and will protect me from all ill intent, the same thing with the shampoo. When you have your coffee in the morning or tea, again repeat, this will protect me from the inside out, and so on. When you are finally ready to face the world imagine a shield or a bubble surrounding you with the same intent.

This all takes practice and your INTENT is the biggest weapon you have. If you are interested in guidance in this process, let me know I will be happy to help!

Take care. I wish you the best on this journey.

Rev Dr. Jennifer Stevenson

Global Psychics

Rev Dr. Jennifer Stevenson said:

Hi Andrea,

I am also an empath.  Sometimes the energy actually hurts me,  even if it is not aimed at me. If there is pain.  I also let it wash over me and I like Rev. Steven's suggestion. I do a similar meditation.  I have learned that where the feeling is in my body is where the emotion is coming from. I tune into the person, by checking with their name and if the "hit" feeling of energy becomes strong then I send white soft light into the outline of the person.

Sheilding self is wonderful.  Sometimes the jolt of another's energy is a shock to the system. I am liking this site more and more. I am feeling normal once again. I am free to speak here and it is a special privilige  for me to be here, Namaste Jasmine.

What you are talking about is called an empath, this is someone who is extremely in tune to the emotions of those surrounding them and can feel what others are going through. Seeing instead of feeling is different, what you are seeing is there aura, the energy field around them.

The biggest thing here is to learn control. The way to master this, is by training your mind-body-spirit to accept and clear all energies that is not your own. This is done my meditating, yoga, martial arts in some form and learning the abilities you have in order to shield yourself from those around you. There are a lot of books out there that can help guide you through this. Another option can be to consult a spiritual counselor like myself.

The simple form of cleansing now is to find a quiet place that you can sit for a few minutes and breathe slow and steady, just like you normally do. Picture a pure white light from the top of your head and say "let this orb, wash over me and catch all negative energy from me" or something on that line, then imagine it swirling all within you, from your head, to your neck, to each shoulder, arms, hands, torso, back, legs and when it finally reaches you feet, imagine this ball is now pure black, if another color comes up instead then keep a note of it, different colors have meaning to them, When you have finished, repeat this process until the orb, is white at the bottom.

Now about protecting yourself, every time you take a shower in the morning, think or say this soap is a shield and will protect me from all ill intent, the same thing with the shampoo. When you have your coffee in the morning or tea, again repeat, this will protect me from the inside out, and so on. When you are finally ready to face the world imagine a shield or a bubble surrounding you with the same intent.

This all takes practice and your INTENT is the biggest weapon you have. If you are interested in guidance in this process, let me know I will be happy to help!

Take care. I wish you the best on this journey.

Rev Dr. Jennifer Stevenson

Global Psychics

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service