I just learned this week that I was a psychic vampire. I have a sense of what that is, but I would like to know more. Because I am not sure really what this is or how I should handle this. Thanks!

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did you find out? Did someone tell u? did u have a dream about it? or do you mean a psychic vampire that I know..... then I could maybe help u about that. But i need to tknow what you think it is even breifly. ;p thanx

Well, I knew could take energry for a while now, but I never thought " I'm like a vampire," or something like that. And all I know about it is that I have trouble making my own energy so I take it from objects or people.   The way I found out was from the pre-existing.

Sara B said:

How did you find out? Did someone tell u? did u have a dream about it? or do you mean a psychic vampire that I know..... then I could maybe help u about that. But i need to tknow what you think it is even breifly. ;p thanx
Um I saw thia article about a engery psychic vampire. I think that's what you mean. This lady didn't drink blood, but took energy from people. She can hold a persion's head and take engery. The persion felt better, less stressed. I think that it's great that you have those gifts.  I can feel the engerys form people. I draw them in when I'm upset or uneasy. But I take too much, and I go crazy. I feel it through my hands and feet, up my arms. It's like i need to punch, run or kick, destory anything. I have spo much adrealine in me at that time. Am I the same too, u think? Or is it just me? Um, hope that helps. There is a show, I think it's called 'real life vampires'. it includes a psychic vampire that take enegery....you could maybe watch it online, if that helps. Write back. ;p
Also, i was wondering if u could look at my disscussions and leave a comment. It would really help me. I have two on the forum's page and one on the teenage psychic page. I would really appreacite that. Thanx ;p
I don't  necessarily do that...I  don't think I make people feel better I probably make them feel worse so I hate it... and I don't have to touch them I can feed on anything except electricity, I don't know why, also my pre-existing children can't mess with electronics because their part vampire as well.  If I had to choose one energry to feed on all day would be psychic enery but of course as energies go I can't feed on one type of energy.Plus having one energy around seems unlikely... I alwaya seem to draw when I'm low on pyschic energy for example was doing spirit writing for the passed week and I hadn't relaxed or re -copperated..I used to draw before i was a vampire I would draw to get out pent up energy...
Sara B said:
Also, i was wondering if u could look at my disscussions and leave a comment. It would really help me. I have two on the forum's page and one on the teenage psychic page. I would really appreacite that. Thanx ;p

I think that's nice that your kids have inherited your gifts. I can feel, see and draw energy. Someitmes when I take too much, i feel horrible. I also get very crazy and nuts.When i draw too much energy, I get hyper. I run, i feel like i have to destoyr , kick punch or move stuff. I can feel the energy through my hands, they tingle. When a person is sad, I take their energy and they seem to perk up. But I end up being sad and crying for no reason. I try to heal epeople, but I get thier bad moods in return.

I got angry once and the computer i was writing on turned off. When my family gets in arguemnets, and I yell, The tv turns momentairly off and the statelite has to reload. It happenes with mp3s, tv, computers, radios. When I cry in my room, the radio which is always on, fizzles Till i stop crying. I can also feel electricity in poles. Am I the same as you? What do u think? Also, can you see energy on people as colors and then feel object's enegries? That's mostly how i feel.

thanxs. ;p

I'm nothing like that because I lack energy...actuallly this sunday a spirit was messing with me making me believe that one of my friends committed suicide... So Monday I had to feed a lot.... and I'm still very weak

Sara B said:

I think that's nice that your kids have inherited your gifts. I can feel, see and draw energy. Someitmes when I take too much, i feel horrible. I also get very crazy and nuts.When i draw too much energy, I get hyper. I run, i feel like i have to destoyr , kick punch or move stuff. I can feel the energy through my hands, they tingle. When a person is sad, I take their energy and they seem to perk up. But I end up being sad and crying for no reason. I try to heal epeople, but I get thier bad moods in return.

I got angry once and the computer i was writing on turned off. When my family gets in arguemnets, and I yell, The tv turns momentairly off and the statelite has to reload. It happenes with mp3s, tv, computers, radios. When I cry in my room, the radio which is always on, fizzles Till i stop crying. I can also feel electricity in poles. Am I the same as you? What do u think? Also, can you see energy on people as colors and then feel object's enegries? That's mostly how i feel.

thanxs. ;p

Do you think i have what you have?

what's a phsyqic vampire?

a psychic vampire, dosen't drink blood. They take in or feed, absorb engery from things and people. It makes them feel good, or have enegry.  :P

Sophia T. Derival said:

what's a phsyqic vampire?

Cool, I pretty sure I don't have that then again I'm not sure what kind of phsyqic I am

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service