New around here, and looking for some answers/validation

Ok, so I'll write this out again lol. I was a sensitive child. I could always feel other people's emotions, it was over whelming. My mother's favorite description of me back then was "You always cry for the family, when no one else can." She never knew just how painful that was for me, we didn't have a happy child hood, and my mother was severely depressed, and at times suicidal. I never knew why until really right now, but I was also suicidal as a child, I mean as young as 9 and 10 years old. My mother later told me that she was very very depressed and regularly thought of suicide at that time frame. My sister has emotional disorders, and was moody as all hell. School was a living nightmare, the amount of emotions, was crazy. I started faking being sick in 2nd grade to get away.
I also had/have crazy vivid dreams. I believe some of these are out of body experiences, they were just too real. Others, one in particular I believe is a past life memory, I had it when I was 6, I'm 26 now and still remember it like I had it yesterday.
Now lets talk the spirits. I saw visually two, for sure one of them was my great grandmother, who passed one year before me to the day. With out ever knowing her I have always felt a very strong connection with her, and one night when I was 7 or 8 she came to me. She didn't say anything, but projected lots of love and peace, and calmness. I think she was just telling me she was there. The other spirit was not nice, I don't even think it was human. It was terrifying, and I couldn't sleep the rest of the night. It was black, a shadow really, but more solid..fluid movements and just such a negative energy, again, over 20 years have passed and I can still remember just how scared I was. I also remember walking along a lot through woods, I've always been attracted to wooded areas, and sensing the different spirit energies around me, even trying to talk with them. I never "heard" them then, it was more like feeling their emotional answer, than hearing a speaking one. I'm not even sure any of this makes sense lol.
It has been about 3 years since the last spirit tried to talk, to me, maybe she's a spirit guide, I'm not sure. Really she's the only one to contact me this way, but I was sitting in my living room, either my children were not home, or both napping (more probable.) Anyway, I heard my name called by a woman. The voice was in my head, but most definitely NOT my voice. It was calm, higher than mine, and not at all malevolent. Her name started with a K...she told me, but I was pretty scared. She told me not to be afraid, that she was here to help me. At this point I was so scared I shut her out, and have not heard from her since.
I am an old soul, I know this, I can feel it down deep, my oldest daughter is as well, and I believe our souls have been intertwined for a long long time.
My ability to sense other's feelings has been shut down for a very long time, since puberty. I remember the effort it took for me to turn it off, but now I'd like to be able to tap into it again, and maybe explore some of my other possible abilities. I'd also like to get some feedback on these experiences, and how/what I can learn from them as an adult.
Thank you all for your help.
Meghanne

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am an empath , was always made fun of as a crybaby , now I know why. Ihave one very important question , and maybe I'm not supposed to ask but I would like another child ? Does anyone see that ,,my guiedes say yes , my Guardian Angel says yes , I have been visited in meditation by Archangel Gabriel who also said yes but , here we are three years . So does anyone or can anyone even see under these circumstances are we to be blessed again. I actually want twins. but one healthy beautiful child will be just fine? Please let me know if anyone picks up anything. Blessings and LIght Greenmother Mary

Jasmine said:

Perhaps all of us in some ways at times cut off our psychic gifts.  it is difficult living in a world of logical people. I cut off all ties for the past two years.  It did not make any difference.

I grew up in a very abusive houshold. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually and pshchically there was rampant abuse. My mother up til the day she died declared for all who would listen that I was "crazy".  For a while I actually believed her. I could not find anyone to validate my experiences.  One day I found a book by Edgar Casey, known as the sleeping prophet.  Now I have a very vast library in spiritual, mental, psychic matters.

I am a psychic and survivor who also gets  too excited and so on. I find that maeditation and a return to acceptance of my gifts and no medicine for night time  has helped very much.

I validate myself by reading about others on this site.  I also want you to know that all of us are here during thease times to give soltice and comfort to self, and then others.  Alas I am going to live longer then I orginally wanted.  Now I am content and have resumed my "spirit path".  Each one of us by sharing our experiences becomes a  better spiritual gifted person and can help all.  Yes, we are here to help with the changing world.  At last there is a great web to spin on the  "net" to bring good spirits in and for the love and better of leaving this a greater place to live in for future generations. Namaste, Jasmine

Meghanne Baca said:
Meditation doesn't come easily to me. I'm not sure if it's because my life is so busy that I just can't seem to calm down, or really even find the time for it. I used to meditate all the time, it helped me to keep things in perspective, but kids happened lol. I also think that a subconscious fear (or maybe not so subconscious) of lack of control over it is holding me back from reaching that relaxed, peaceful state of mind. I thank you all for the advice so far, and will hopefully at the least be able to reach a meditative state so as to gain some deeper understanding of myself.
Meghanne

Christopher Allen Moeller said:
I find that meditation works best for me, my students and our team for clearing and focusing the mind. It sounds like the problem you are having is that you are focusing on clearing and constantly pushing away the thoughts instead of learning to view them as separate from yourself and allow them to float by without distraction. There are many forms of meditation, but clearing the mind and finding peace is the place a busy mind must start. There are many ways to do this. The Buddhists seem to have a greater understanding than most of such things. If you would like help on this, let me know.

I have been getting many requests from my clients and organizations to teach these things, and so I have created the beginner level of a meditation education and application series I am working on, both to teach meditation principles and give a peaceful guided meditation for beginners to learn to quiet the mind. I am testing the system with some of my clients, and will be releasing it to the public soon. So far, everything is going quite well. The advanced versions will incorporate the latest scientific brainwave technologies I have been researching and using myself to make the process faster and easier.

I wish you well on your journey. Focus on feeling peace and love as often as you can, and the world will change to reflect this vibration.

MARY K BURKEL said:
I agree tai chi is wonderful , it is so hard to turn your head off though. I find myself telling my Guardian Angel that I will be silent and he can talk and would he let me hear him? I can never do it though my mind continues to run on. I'm going to try the I'm listening and see if that opens some doors for me...

Dear Meghanne ,

I know it's been awhile but , I just had to laugh when you said you used to meditate BEFORE you had your wee ones whereas ,I STARTED MEDITATING with the births of my wee ones sometimes just for sanity. lol just thought that could give you all a giggle . Peace and Bright Blessings Greenmother Mary

Christopher is there a name for them or a reason other than trying to be a nuisance to the person ?

I come across these shadows as well , I tell them point blank they are not welcome in my space , my thoughts , my psychic level of awareness.  They will leave or I will call on God , Archangel Michael , Mary my Mother, and all the good light in our and their world to make it LEAVE. 

It usually works , it is faith , I am going to that place in my heart and mind to be with my Guardian Angel and my Guides that were blessedly given to me to help me through this scary place called the world and I have no time for ugly dark shadows as that is what this world is full of and they will not interfere with my God time .

They don't just run don't get me wrong they change faces in my head they create faces no one would want to see , not even in a nightmare but I just keep my faith and tell them NOTHING NOT from the Light is allowed in my space you must go , go in peace , go back from your place. 

Maybe that will help , it is sooo scary though , definitely not trying to act all brave, I can hardly breath when it comes,  but I have finally found my Angel and will not give up that love and peace for ANYTHING. BLESSINGS AND LIGHT  GREENMOTHER MARY

Your experiences make perfect sense, and are not as unusual as you seem to think; most people just don't talk about and often block such memories. Empathy (the multi-dimensional ability to feel other people's emotions) is the most common psychic ability.

It might help you to read some of what Dean Radin has to say at http://www.deanradin.com/ about psychic ability. That might be a good introduction to the science of it. He gives a good introduction to the concepts and the science behind such things.

I had many similar experiences as a child, including with the shadow beings. My research indicates that many children encounter them between the ages of six and eight. They are sent to scare people enough to get them to shut off their multi-dimensional senses.

I train intuitives, and am working with several organizations to create intuitive training programs. You are welcome to visit my web sites at http://www.myspace.com/QuantumEmpowermentCoach and search for my name at http://www.Facebook.com for more information about me, my organization and our trainings. The site for my organization is www.KnightMC.com though I have not posted as much about psychic ability there as I soon will be: now that I just finished the introductory presentation for our Quantum Empowerment TrainingTM program.

I would be happy to work with you to bring back your psychic awareness. I too shut down all the abilities I could after my shadow encounter, but I could not completely shut off the empathy or sometimes telepathy. I eventually decided to awaken again when I discovered that some of my friends were being attacked or manipulated. I decided to face my fears in order to help people, and began a spiritual awakening that continues to this day.

If you're interested, let me know. I wish you happiness and peace along your spiritual journey.

Christopher Allen Moeller
The Quantum Empowerment CoachTM

Spirits, Shadows, Woods, Babies.

After reading, it came to me that a child is coming into your life, it was not a baby, it was a child. My mother in law comes often to her old house, wich is my home.  She is of the grey.  She is not a pleasant spirit.  I sage the home and she is gone for a while, she sneaks back in from time to time. I  push her into the light until she is a black dot and then that goes away.  Sooner or later, I am hoping  that she will become lighter. 

I asked for the opening. I threw out my tarot cards, just after  2 years bought a new deck and am back to being true to myself!  The people here have inspired me to come back to the truth and trust of a God given gift. I also taught the "Silva Method". Check them out online.  It combines both left/right brain thinking. It is placed in "western thought". 

A simple tenique (called a trigger) Take one deep breath, any three fingers together, let  the hand fall into a natural position. and say to self , I enter a deeper spirit of the mind. Do this all the time.  The finger (two fingers is a yoga tenique. It does not matter.

1. Go to same room in beginning. 2. Take a deep long breath, and get relaxed. See, or know a pleasant experience (use the same one) and use this all the time. & you are there. Repeat as often as you can.  U will be back on target in a short time. I went around the country teaching meditation, relaxation, for a number of years. It is basic. Get comfortable, relax, find a trigger to use every time you want to go there to your special place. Eventually you get there in an instant.

I do not see an immediate child. Taro, center card came up Daughter of Cups N. Future card Mother of Swords in the South, Above Success (ten of cups) Below, The Chariot, A man on a structure in a boat, Distant future, the universe.......Ok

When my mind is running on, I let it run, after a while it stops, sometimes it seems forever. I have to cut back on the stimulents. Cafiene and the like!

Thanks for reading. I am off to take care of the"left brain world" The logical physical part for day to day chores. Namaste, Jasmine

Much thanks Christopher , I will go to the sites am always looking to learn and grow in these gifts and yes they are gifts , my Catholic upbringing would like me to believe that sensitivity is demonic but spirits and demons are sooo different.  If one would  just really check it for themselves they would see that a spirit looking for someone to help them and a demonic entity trying to terrorize you and fool you are two totally seperate experiences , they would not have so much of an issue with the next chapter of this book. Thanks much again for answering me and I am surely going to check out all you have offered to me. Bright Blessings to you and yours always Greenmother Mary

MARY K BURKEL said:

Christopher is there a name for them or a reason other than trying to be a nuisance to the person ?

I come across these shadows as well , I tell them point blank they are not welcome in my space , my thoughts , my psychic level of awareness.  They will leave or I will call on God , Archangel Michael , Mary my Mother, and all the good light in our and their world to make it LEAVE. 

It usually works , it is faith , I am going to that place in my heart and mind to be with my Guardian Angel and my Guides that were blessedly given to me to help me through this scary place called the world and I have no time for ugly dark shadows as that is what this world is full of and they will not interfere with my God time .

They don't just run don't get me wrong they change faces in my head they create faces no one would want to see , not even in a nightmare but I just keep my faith and tell them NOTHING NOT from the Light is allowed in my space you must go , go in peace , go back from your place. 

Maybe that will help , it is sooo scary though , definitely not trying to act all brave, I can hardly breath when it comes,  but I have finally found my Angel and will not give up that love and peace for ANYTHING. BLESSINGS AND LIGHT  GREENMOTHER MARY

Your experiences make perfect sense, and are not as unusual as you seem to think; most people just don't talk about and often block such memories. Empathy (the multi-dimensional ability to feel other people's emotions) is the most common psychic ability.

It might help you to read some of what Dean Radin has to say at http://www.deanradin.com/ about psychic ability. That might be a good introduction to the science of it. He gives a good introduction to the concepts and the science behind such things.

I had many similar experiences as a child, including with the shadow beings. My research indicates that many children encounter them between the ages of six and eight. They are sent to scare people enough to get them to shut off their multi-dimensional senses.

I train intuitives, and am working with several organizations to create intuitive training programs. You are welcome to visit my web sites at http://www.myspace.com/QuantumEmpowermentCoach and search for my name at http://www.Facebook.com for more information about me, my organization and our trainings. The site for my organization is www.KnightMC.com though I have not posted as much about psychic ability there as I soon will be: now that I just finished the introductory presentation for our Quantum Empowerment TrainingTM program.

I would be happy to work with you to bring back your psychic awareness. I too shut down all the abilities I could after my shadow encounter, but I could not completely shut off the empathy or sometimes telepathy. I eventually decided to awaken again when I discovered that some of my friends were being attacked or manipulated. I decided to face my fears in order to help people, and began a spiritual awakening that continues to this day.

If you're interested, let me know. I wish you happiness and peace along your spiritual journey.

JASMINE, THANK YOU ALTHOUGH I AM SAD THAT YOU DO NOT SEE A BABY , I am happy that more children may be blessed to us. I kinow it seems selfish to have four and want more but again "I am not done" , I CAN feel it and if I cannot trust my own gut who can I trust ,there will be more I need to help them grow and succeed , as I also succeed, I am not living through them , I have my own path as well and am taking care of my needs too.  But , this is a need no one but God or an adoption agency can help me with , I want to send open minded ,loving. souls out there who will inspire others to put down there hate and anger. Is that so bad? That is why I say it is a NEED and not a Want.  I want to have a perfect body lol, I need to nurture children down a good path and have so much love to give I feel like I'm going to burst (my hub is in the same frame of mind, not just me , he is just not into using his gifts ,he thinks things just happen ,ya know , which is him and that is fine) Again Thanks so much Jasmine maybe tomorrow you can toss again and my two wee girls will be there staring at you lol, as we know our destinies can be changed with one small change in a choice made.. I also read Tarot and always tell people this is "what can happen if you continue on this path but if you choose to divert this path your outcome WILL not maybe it will be otherwise" , so they know that their God given right of choice has never been taken away not even in the world of Tarot or the Supernatural.  Blessings and Light to you and yours as always Greenmother Green for green around the ears as a parent and mother as that is what I am . Mary

MARY K BURKEL said:
I am an empath , was always made fun of as a crybaby , now I know why. Ihave one very important question , and maybe I'm not supposed to ask but I would like another child ? Does anyone see that ,,my guiedes say yes , my Guardian Angel says yes , I have been visited in meditation by Archangel Gabriel who also said yes but , here we are three years . So does anyone or can anyone even see under these circumstances are we to be blessed again. I actually want twins. but one healthy beautiful child will be just fine? Please let me know if anyone picks up anything. Blessings and LIght Greenmother Mary

Jasmine said:

Perhaps all of us in some ways at times cut off our psychic gifts.  it is difficult living in a world of logical people. I cut off all ties for the past two years.  It did not make any difference.

I grew up in a very abusive houshold. Mentally, emotionally, spiritually and pshchically there was rampant abuse. My mother up til the day she died declared for all who would listen that I was "crazy".  For a while I actually believed her. I could not find anyone to validate my experiences.  One day I found a book by Edgar Casey, known as the sleeping prophet.  Now I have a very vast library in spiritual, mental, psychic matters.

I am a psychic and survivor who also gets  too excited and so on. I find that maeditation and a return to acceptance of my gifts and no medicine for night time  has helped very much.

I validate myself by reading about others on this site.  I also want you to know that all of us are here during thease times to give soltice and comfort to self, and then others.  Alas I am going to live longer then I orginally wanted.  Now I am content and have resumed my "spirit path".  Each one of us by sharing our experiences becomes a  better spiritual gifted person and can help all.  Yes, we are here to help with the changing world.  At last there is a great web to spin on the  "net" to bring good spirits in and for the love and better of leaving this a greater place to live in for future generations. Namaste, Jasmine

btw  Christopher , yes I would like your help and would like to learn from you.  I have always had these gifts ,they were always put away as low blood sugar (panic attacks in large stores) , when really I was being bashed by the sadness, happiness, heaviness, anger , etc, of the occupants. 

Constant and I mean three four times a week de ja vu , been there know what will happen next .  Had a dream that our dog was attacked one sat evening by a wood creature with big front teeth she was full of bites it was a groundhog or something.  Woke up Sunday morning to my hub sitting on the bed telling me he just had to throw a two by four at a groundhog who was after our boxer in the backyard , she tied so could not get away and then used the hose to get it away. 

The dog was fine no bites but that was a premonition dream , I have not had them in so long. I was amazed , I ALWAYS put my spiritual coat on before I even meditate which is a huge covering of White Godly light to dispel evil as that is never my intention to get in touch with. 

Now , I'm starting to remember why I drank so much in my twenties it shut them out , it shut out their pain ,their cruelty .   I had no idea what I was doing at the time but now I know could have saved alot of hangovers , if I had just had my coat lol.   So many things are coming clear now , so much is happening I see them now and hear them, they know I can and so they come to me.  I make it  very clear i have no time for evil so I have come across very interesting spirits. But ,they are stuck , and I 'm not sure how to help ??  Have tried to get them to go into the light,  but they don't seem to want to go.  I am still new to this so one step at a time. 

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS AS ALWAYS GREENMOTHER MARY
MARY K BURKEL said:

Much thanks Christopher , I will go to the sites am always looking to learn and grow in these gifts and yes they are gifts , my Catholic upbringing would like me to believe that sensitivity is demonic but spirits and demons are sooo different.  If one would  just really check it for themselves they would see that a spirit looking for someone to help them and a demonic entity trying to terrorize you and fool you are two totally seperate experiences , they would not have so much of an issue with the next chapter of this book. Thanks much again for answering me and I am surely going to check out all you have offered to me. Bright Blessings to you and yours always Greenmother Mary

MARY K BURKEL said:

Ha funny I just sorta posted as similar summary of intuition and then came across ur discussion, they say u are lead to places for a reason - i believe i was lead here so that I could meet others who have experienced the same and to be tuned to others like minded.  The experience of being with others the same is a wonderful experience and your spirit and soul feel so up lifted, peaceful and excited all at the same time.  I agree with the meditation, it doesnt have to be a whole lot of drama, why not try meditating in the mind just before you go to sleep......but be careful because the shadows may also make themselves present.....just tell them to F*** off (my mother taught me that) haha that generally works for me!

I am relearning alot of blcoking techniques for my abilities myself and it is not easy, feeling others emotions is one thing, taking them on board is a dangerous thing - and some times your not always aware that you have done so, and it can sometimes cause alot of damage to you and the people you love.  Also self control in the dream world - which I pretty much have down packed lol.  Where am I learning these techniques - trying myself with knowledge that has been gifted to me through out my life and if you look back, i bet u will actually realised that you also have had connections with others - passing comments that you never really paid much attent to; but can really help you!

I would love to chat with you, please feel free to drop a line - im not perfect and i won't say that i have always used my gift in a positive manner, cause that would be lying, i have had a couple of experiences that I should of had more control of, but my subconciousness got the better of me.......no I have not killed any one haha or hurt some one intentionally badly.

You will never believe this but last night those nasty buggers kept me up until approx 4 am , I kept trying to get in touch with my Guides and Adam ( my Guardian) , and they came , and they changed faces and played games and left when told and as soon as I would settle back in here they come.  Thank God for my coat or I would have been scared out of my wits.  I also asked Adam to surround me with his wings and light , to hold me for strength to defeat what they were trying to accomplish which was not to allow me to concentrate and meditate .  I could feel the wonderful warmth of Adam, but they were relentless, just thought I'd let you know they are alive and kickin' .  Blessings and lIght to all, Greenmother Mary

MARY K BURKEL said:

Hi,

My teacher gave me a few suggestions to deal with darkness.  She first suggested I sleep with a light on - it doesn't like that.  She sleeps with a salt light lamp which you can get online.  Things that have worked for me are to each morning put on my "spiritual armor" which is to visualize myself in an egg of mirrors reflecting outwards.  Darkness doesn't like to look at itself.  I also invoke Archangel Michael (he is the protector) and I ask him to be stationed in my room and outside so anything that is not of the level of the Christ consciousness doesn't get in.  I also ask that he act as my postmaster and return all messages that are not loving and for my highest interest immediately stamped refused, undeliverable and returned.  You can recite Psalm 91 also.  I have used all of these effectively when dealing with issues like this.  You can also say, "I plead the blood of the lamb and Satan get thee behind me" as God is the force that is strongest.  Lastly, make sure not to focus on darkness.  You don't want to get drawn into it.  I also suggest you get some sage and do a housecleaning.  If you don't know how to do it, you may want to have someone do a house blessing.  When I moved to a home that had been blessed and stopped being fearful as darkness feeds on fear, then it stopped.  I hope this helps.  Oh, I also ask the angels to wrap me in their wings whenever I need comfort.  It works.

Angel blessings,

June

Hi Christopher,

I am new to the site. I was taught Apache shamanism as I was growing up by my grandmother. I was taught that the black spirits were shaman spirits that connect us to our heritage. It was explained to me that they first come in a fearful way to test. But that if we ask them what they want to teach us they will teach the Apache magic. I have spent my life listening to them and they attuned me into a wonderful heritage that I love. I know that I do things differently than other people. So I was wondering how these spirits shut you out instead of tuning you in. Maybe it has to do with the DNA or something. But my children get great enlightenment from the creatures and have learned to be very peaceful and of good heart. They have taught us generosity (profound generosity), patience, courage, and wisdom. Maybe I am experiencing a different kind of spirit. But they do not seem human because they are connected to the shaman experience of the creatures in the wild. Please let me know if you are talking about something different.

Sherri Lanham

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service