I have had problems getting my visions eye back because i have been around to much negative energy can someone help me.

I have been able to see spirits and see preminitions and thought i was weird until i found out I was an Indigo child and i didnt find out til i was sixteen but now it explains why i could see all this for awhile i thought i was insane because my soul can switch sides what doctors call multiple personalities and they can come out and remember past lives i have lived on other planets and other dimenshines and i can also read peoples emotions and thoughts it get fustraughting and i just wanna smack some people but  i think of violence last order not first im very emotionally sensitive and psychically aware of everything around me my cat oscar is linked to me by the soul  when i got sick he would to and i poked my self in the eye one day his same eye changed colors and it was so weird its oviously hes my familiar and hes my spirit friend. I just want to meet some people who understand me for who i am and aint gonna reject me for my special gifts.Namaste.

Views: 125

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What's an idigo child? Your soul switches sides? You're linked to you cat? I'm a bit out of the loop. but then, isn't everyone? I'm an empath too. I get people, and i can't explain it. Rather than isolate yourself if it gets bad, look into protection magick. Surrounding yourself with more positive people really seems to help. I know what you mean about losing your sight though. sorry i can't  help more.

cheers,

Rose

A indigo child or adult is someone who carries the aura over them that is indigo colored and they highly spiritualy evolved in the soul and are very clairovoyant and highly sensitive to peoples emotions and they will say things the way they want they r very old soul alantian people .

Rose Greene said:

What's an idigo child? Your soul switches sides? You're linked to you cat? I'm a bit out of the loop. but then, isn't everyone? I'm an empath too. I get people, and i can't explain it. Rather than isolate yourself if it gets bad, look into protection magick. Surrounding yourself with more positive people really seems to help. I know what you mean about losing your sight though. sorry i can't  help more.

cheers,

Rose

Hello i would suggest to go and get an energy treatment or chakra connection it will help you with your anger and make u realise that that u are a conduit for the creator or the holy spirit or whatever u may call it if u feel that u own that power it will eat u up also drumming will help  ok please accept what has been given and embrace it . bless you

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service