Some days I am right on track with everything and other days not so go. What's going on? I have been lost but the last year I Feel great and strong again. Things are also crazy in this place. People are, somethimes don't know how to explain.

Views: 20

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi I was in the same thing a few years back.So weird huh.
The closer we get to 2012, the more erratic is the energy, and folks are responding whether they know it or now... a time to hold onto your hat and jus keep riding the wave - which requires also that we hold our balance in the midst of the chaos. Lotsa LLLove, Danielle
We have A freind in Cassadaga, Christopher. He saids Hello.

Danielle Daoust said:
The closer we get to 2012, the more erratic is the energy, and folks are responding whether they know it or now... a time to hold onto your hat and jus keep riding the wave - which requires also that we hold our balance in the midst of the chaos. Lotsa LLLove, Danielle
You are getting stronger because of the higher levels of energy you are surrounded by, which in turn helps you tune in and receive more empowering energy. I can teach you some techniques to help you stabilize and balance your energy and consciousness.

Things are going to get worse before they get better. What we are seeing and experiencing is a reflection of the conflict and breaking down of the beliefs of the people on this planet as they struggle to awaken and create a better life for themselves. The world acts like a mirror, reflecting back to us what is in our consciousness. Our life reflects our personal consciousness, our country reflects our national consciousness and the world reflects the global consciousness.

It is our beliefs that create our world at each of the above levels. As we learn that these beliefs are inaccurate, they break down and we have to lay a new mental foundation. This create the changes in our world the we are seeing taking place. We have built up so many inaccurate beliefs while following the social, religious and scientific dogmas; that we have a lot of work to do, and so it will continue for some time. We are in a time of learning and growth unknown in many tens of thousands of years on this planet, and in our galaxy.

The levels on which this is occurring are not limited to our world, and scientists have documented unparalleled changes in the planets of our solar system as well. This is a time of spiritual evolution in which all things, not just humans, are getting a spiritual boost. Every creature on this planet is changing, as documented by scientists studying other species such as monkeys and bears.

We have to learn to accept and grow with these energies and changes if we are to survive. The world is becoming more reactive to our energies and consciousness, and with it our bodies as well. The lack of mental, emotional, and spiritual balance in the world caries over from those higher levels of "reality" into our bodies, and manifests as the sickness and disease so rampant and deadly in our society. We have to understand and learn to deal with these higher aspects of ourselves and "reality" in order to stabilize and adapt. Those who do not are already dieing, as you have seen. This is why many young people are getting and dieing from diseases formerly only known in older age groups.

It's 4:45am. I don't need much sleep, usually 4-6 hours a night, but I was up all night two nights ago, and was up late last night. I must rest. If you would like more information, check out my blogs and other sites; the links to which are at the bottom of the fear mini-training.

Love, peace, and understanding I wish for you.
Namaste

Christopher Allen Moeller
Quantum Empowerment CoachTM
Attachments:

RSS

© 2019   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service