Ok so im still getting use to this site, so please be kind lol.  I started this discussion so that I would hopefully meet others who just want to general chat about occurances or gifts that they may have been blessed with etc.......so general daily living and experiences people may have.

I believe that we are all gifted but others are tuned in more.  Like when you feel a presence in the room....you know its there sensations in your body alert you or you feel some one is staring at you (and your probably right) but you turn to look and can't see who it is.

don't tell many people about the gift that i have......the responsibility and the things that you may see are not ones that you might like to share or for others to live by for that matter.  People tend to get abit freaked out when your share some thing you know about them, with them and they have'nt told any one haha.

My family are dreamers lol - no no seriously, it is not some thing that I can just bring on when I want......well I sorta turned it off and um need to meditate to turn it back on.  But they are dreams that are general warnings for the ones I love and know, or to let me know that some one needs to feel some positive energy because the negative has clouded them.

Does any one else experience such things????  I would love to hear some one elses thoughts or stories.

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know, now that you mention dreamers, my dad always told me when he has a problem he needs to solve he "dreams on it" is his expression for it, and he says usually he'll dream the right answer

Yep I believe that, major events that have taken place through out my life have been solved (answer gifted) by dreams - sounds weird but its not.

Meghanne Baca said:

You know, now that you mention dreamers, my dad always told me when he has a problem he needs to solve he "dreams on it" is his expression for it, and he says usually he'll dream the right answer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2021   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service