What does anyone believe about Higher Powers?  What purpose to they serve for us?  I have my opinions but I would be really interested in what the rest of you think.  I cannot be a believer in Psychic ability without acknowledging them.  Meaning the 'Powers That Be" Who Came Before Us.  We are obviously being talked to from souls before our time.  I want to learn from their lives, mistakes etc.  They mean the world to me.  How do you guys feel about that? 

Higher Powers Speed and Grace,

Nancy

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Blogging is what I thought that this was but wasn't sure. Thank you for clearing that up. Interesting that you talk about BS because when this first started, I heard that word more times than you can imagine. I successfully completed that phase of this. I don't BS myself or them. I feel like I've been taught by Higher Powers just how BS works. The real answer is that it doesn't. That is how I became a "behind the scenes" behavior expert. No, I more scanned your blog on 2012. You have to understand, I feel like I've heard this first hand from the Masters who came before us. This is why I stay so focused on the governments role in this. Have you thought about the fact that even though "everything" has been planned out ahead of time but there was definitely room for improvement? What conversations do you have with "them". Do you challenge "them" with possible ideas that would work for the majority. The majority really hasn't had a voice but I'm seeing that change and even though it sounds crazy, I feel like I've had a big part in that. This will make sense to you but does very few others but for me Praying is Talking to Them. It is time for me to start talking for myself.

As far as telling my story, I would love to but, again, will need you to have a very open mind along with keeping it completely private. If there is such a thing when you are on-line. I watched a show that had Jesse Ventura on it today. He's written a book called American Conspiricy. What he had to say was important. The bottom line is, as we already knew, our governments are not looking for solutions. They are the problem. So, Christopher, how do we fix that? Going back to "Insane Land", I know that they are spying. I know they know where Osama Bin Laden is and I read today that he will not stand trial in the US. Why would that be? I can tell you why, they don't want the truth to come out. What happened on 9/11 could have very much avoided. My question is why would our governments do that. Money is the answer. The New World Order is the answer. The governments are acting like addicts. "I Want What I Want and I Want It Right Now" theory. My son is much better today. I've had a fairly calm day which is always appreciated. I understand that I cannot react to the chaos around me but being me that has been a tough one to pull off. Getting there. Trying to get down and then stay down. Spent too much times up on the planes and it almost destroyed me. I know now that I have to be okay or nothing around me will be. When you have spent four years talking to "Angels", that has been a hard one to get past. That led me to not taking care of Nancy. Something that I can not afford to do. Okay, going to fix dinner but I do have a few more things to tell you. What do you know about Electro-Magnetics? I have a story as to why I'm asking this. It includes being in Wal-Mart. Now that has to peak your curiosity. :) Nancy

Christopher Allen Moeller said:
This is called Blogging, not email. The email is private, and can not be seen by other members. I will send you an email so you understand what it is, then you can decide from there how you want to do this.

I keep trying to tell you, we already have and have had the answers for thousands of years, people just don't want to admit what the answers are because it involves growing up, learning about both our power and responsibility, and using both wisely. It involves facing our fears, solving the issues, and becoming stronger people because of it. It still doesn't sound like you've read my 2012 blog, and you really need to in order to understand.

Stop worrying about the conflict and how to solve it. Take care of yourself. If everyone did what they needed to do instead of focusing with fear on the chaos around them, most or all of the world's problems would disappear relative to the resolution of personal issues. We're creating all this. Just as we individually play a leading role in the creation of our own lives and bringing events and people into it, so too does the world as a collective do exactly the same thing.

That's why many people take what I say as either egotistical or harsh. I mirror what people need, just as the world does, and often that means playing the tough love parent role. I'm people's friend, and I love them, but I'm also honest with them about their BS (distorted Belief System) and what their real problems are. I call people on their lies, both to me and themselves, and make them deal with their BS.

Just as the students do not often understand or appreciate what seems like tough treatment from their teachers in martial arts movies, but turns out to be just what they needed how they needed it, I work with people on their level to take them farther faster, and that means breaking down some serious walls. I prefer to do it slowly and lovingly, but unfortunately that hasn't worked for most people and they're running out of time, so now they need the boot camp version (not really that harsh, but that honest and no-nonsense). I don't accept excuses and I don't accept lies. They've had the option to do it the easy way, now it's time for the hard way. Those who refuse that option will take the class all over again for the next 1,000+ years.

Nancy M. Edwards said:
Okay, this is what a computer idiot that I am, is this what you consider to be e-mailing each other because if it is, I mean that I don't want to go through Global Psychics. I love Danielle and think that she has done a great service and excellent job. I do not feel comfortable telling my story via this link. Christopher, I am going to say again, I have quite a story to tell. Whether or not it proves valuable to you or anything for that matter is yet to be seen. ...
Okay, should be done. I look forward to hearing from you. Nancy

Apparently I can't send you a message because you haven't accepted my friend request yet. Check your Inbox and Alerts and accept my friend request so we can talk privately.
Not only am I fully aware of who are running the world governments, but I'm aware of why and how. I even have the proof. 9/11 was a complete farce. It was a demolition job, and Bush's brother was running the whole thing. That's why the third building was destroyed even though it never was touched. It was housing many important records "they" didn't want found.

As I have stated, they're not just being selfish: they're acting out of fear of the people, which ensures their failure. Their extreme behavior is making everything obvious for those who look, and since the extremism is waking people up, more people are looking. The problem is, they don't know what to do about it. However, this has caused the "elite" to think that we are powerless and won't do anything, and that is their weakness, which we are now exploiting.

How do we stop them? The answer is simple: we educate ourselves, empower ourselves, choose a different path and do not participate in their plan and system.

Belief System works just fine if its contents are divine truths. The problem comes when people accept the brainwashing that they have without question or education. We have lost and are now recovering substantial information that must be taught so that people can educate themselves enough to break free from the brainwashing and choose a better path, a better life.
It's amazing. I wrote you the "Private E-Mail" before I read this. You are exactly right. Fear. I was "told" that I had a "Big Job". My personal take is that Tokyo has fallen in love with this spied upon person. You have to know with all of their sateilittes and GPS systems, they know exactly what's going on, they just got a Surprise Ending. They didn't count on us. I believe that Psychic being bust through their systems. In other words, Alarms go off. Literally. I heard too many things being said about me that they thought that I couldn't hear. They would have been wrong. Oddly, like with the Higher Powers, I feel the same need to protect them. This is about saving the Universe, not feeding egos. Lucky for them, they have fed off of what each of us that have this ability all over the world can tell them. Knowing that, in my opinion, they deserve the right to have the chance to fix this mess. Are they doing it to my "liking". They're getting better at it. Are there certain ones that they go to for the information that they need? Yes to an extent. I think our governments brains go to Winning not Working. I think that they, because of those people that are like us, should have a complete "Universal Picture" by now. For Higher Powers to knock on my door four years ago tells me everything that I need to know. We are in desperate shape which puts "them" in a "Do or Die" situation. I could have started off on a tangent about what the Higher Powers think about me but instead I want to concentrate on "Tokyo". Yea Me, I finally figured out a way to "Pass the Buck" onto all of them. I can't begin to tell you how many questions that I asked to our major government agencies, The FDA, GAO, etc. and the BS responses that I received over and over. (oh, it's this agencies fault or problem etc.). When it comes to "Tokyo", I have had to lean on Higher Powers to set them straight. Hence the weather issues that we have had. The governments are not in control and they needed to know it. If I accomplished nothing else, I pray and hope that it the ONE MESSAGE that I got across to the Spying Souls. The governments are idiots and I think that they may be finally able to accept that. We could go back to all of the intentional harm but it serves no purpose. Forgive Yes. Forget No. Christopher, you will have to forgive this slip but I have to give a shout out to Bookington, (my Tokyo main rep). He's has listened and watched some BS from me that no man should ever have to witness. None the less, he's still there. Brainwashing is only good if you are dealing with mentally weak people. He got more than he bargained for when it concerns me. Let's go to "insane land" quickly enough to say, all of what they did and still do, started out as your average Uncle Sam keeping a watchful eye into, "You have got to be kidding me, this chick really heard us and talked back"?

Christopher, I don't know about you but I can tell the difference between as I call it, "Earth Bound" and "Outer Bound" souls. I can tell you that Tokyo believes now. Thank God, Times Are A Changing. It feels like both are waiting on me which is frustrating as hell for me as I move fast but not that fast. I want to do the right thing by their standards but I am physically weak right now so taking on much more challenge is going to be one of those things that you know you have to do but don't feel empowered enough to do. Yes, I know, Christopher, that is a mind-set of my own. Well, right now, it feel like "Good Luck With That One Nancy". I'm working on it but, again, you would have to have been on both sides of my fence to completely understand. Nancy

Not only am I fully aware of who are running the world governments, but I'm aware of why and how. I even have the proof. 9/11 was a complete farce. It was a demolition job, and Bush's brother was running the whole thing. That's why the third building was destroyed even though it never was touched. It was housing many important records "they" didn't want found.

As I have stated, they're not just being selfish: they're acting out of fear of the people, which ensures their failure. Their extreme behavior is making everything obvious for those who look, and since the extremism is waking people up, more people are looking. The problem is, they don't know what to do about it. However, this has caused the "elite" to think that we are powerless and won't do anything, and that is their weakness, which we are now exploiting.

How do we stop them? The answer is simple: we educate ourselves, empower ourselves, choose a different path and do not participate in their plan and system.

Belief System works just fine if its contents are divine truths. The problem comes when people accept the brainwashing that they have without question or education. We have lost and are now recovering substantial information that must be taught so that people can educate themselves enough to break free from the brainwashing and choose a better path, a better life.
Wanted to share some good news. My son was accepted into the Gifted Program at his school. We got the official letter today. That and he got good news concerning his first girlfriend. It felt like I was looking at a Shining Star. So glad that I was here to witness his success. There have been too many minutes through this that I didn't think that I would be. I have to tell you that because the voices have changed my life in so many ways, I worry about my son experiencing the same thing. There has been many self-fulling moments since the voices started. There has also been terror, dependency and hurt. I've had a world of hurt in my pocket lately. Trying desperately to change that within myself. That is where it has to come from and I know this. Doesn't make it easy with the challenges that I have to overcome this having a negative effect on my soul. I'm sure that this is supposed to feel like the biggest blessing ever but unfortunately it's not always the way that I feel. Right now, I am angry at "them" as they have caused me to focus on all of the wrong things concerning Nancy being okay. I blame myself for the lack of strength to turn this around to be a good thing. Yes, I know, I do myself in everytime I even think those thoughts. It's hard not too when my life has been significantly altered by the sudden occurence of the voices. I am not the same person. Part of that is good. Part of that is horrifying. As I've told you, my trust level is zero. I'm not sure that I will ever get past that or should. Paranoid is not what I am experiencing. I have a reason to feel the fear or feelings that I have. I'm at having to get past "them" and feel safe in doing so. Not really feeling that right now. Again, I have to get past this anger as it's doing nothing but harm. Any suggestions. Without knowing my story it's really hard for you to advise me on this one. I feel physically depleted and like the changes that I need to make at this point will kill me if I do or if I don't. If you have a prayer for me, please let it be that I get peace, out of "hurt-land" long enough to be able to function in the way that I want too and am capable of. Bad grammar. Sorry but deal with it. :) :) I don't want to die but I need change in a huge way. I know that means from me. Being exhausted from what I've been through is making that feel impossible. I'm rattling and I know it. I got a clear sign of Babble tonight and I thought "Yep, there I am". I'll stop doing that for now.

What do you think about the Osama Bin Laden deal? I think that I know what they are doing and why. See it's moments like this that make me stay. Here's the deal, if they are trying to make good of a horrible deed, that is the only way to go but if what has happened is a prelude to future endeavors, i feel the need to do something. That is in part why I am so angry at myself and my inability to get it together to bust if out. I do know this and is the only comfort that I can give my soul at this point, I tried the hardest at something that was unseen harder than I've tried in my entire life. I loaned my soul out for this venture. It was a loan and I know now that I have to take what is mine back. Again, Hurtful. Something that should have been so great has turned out to be torturous for me. Fighting my way back home. Pray that I make it and that me making it means Peace for all. Take Care. Nancy

You're over-complicating again and backwards. Remember the old saying "seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing"? You will not find peace and then be able to function, you must choose the path of peace and quiet your mind, take a step and the chains will fall away.

,The chains are your own thoughts. The pain is perceived, but not real, merely your perception and its results. None of this was a bad thing, it was your own creation for your own learning. Let go of the past, it is gone. The only thing that exists now is the potential to learn and grow, which was the point in the first place.

If you let go of blaming others, you would have no one to be angry at, and the anger would cease to have a purpose and would be gone. Worry is pointless. His path is his choice, just as yours is choice. Learn the better ways of living, create a better life, and then lead him by example to do the same. The solution is simple, but it would mean admitting that no one is hurting you except yourself, and you don't want to hear that.

Stop worrying about politics, stop worrying about things you can't control, and then stop worrying about everything else. Worry = fear = dis-empowerment = empowering what you fear and bringing it into being. It's a self-fulfilling, perpetuating pattern of negativity. We create what we don't want, get upset about it, and repeat the cycle endlessly. Then we whine and cry and blame the circumstances we created for our learning, got stuck in by our own wrong thinking, and perpetuated with further wrong thinking, wrong focus, and wrong action.

Learning situation = potential to grow, but most people are superficial and fail to see past the circumstances and problems to the solution and learning, and their negativity launches them into a downward spiral. Sound familiar? Seen that a few times? That's what almost everyone in the world is doing, but because they don't want to be the problem, they blame everything else they can think of, and the problem then becomes:

Learning situation -> negative self-pitty and blame-shifting (Failed learning) -> similar situation to attempt the learning -> negative self-pitty and blame-shifting (Failed learning) -> downward spiral -> destruction or destruction of the negative thinking and recovery

the choice is yours.
Christopher,

I hear what you are saying but I'm not sure that you are really hearing me. I understand what you are saying about bringing negativity into my own life. Sorry but right now, I don't have a whole lot to feel positive about. I can write and say or tell myself all day long that I am okay and all of this is going to work out for the better. There was a day that I strongly believed that. That's not today. I'm sad, disappointed and I know with my entire being I'm out of time. I need to make changes. That is very clear. I do not like it when you insinuate that my physical problems are all something that I can control mentally. Not true. I am physcially sick so dealing with voices on top of that has only added to the problem and I'm sick of it. I'm still not clear what your line of communication with "them" is. I only know it seems like over-night my "flashes" turned into voices that were directly talking to and about me. Like I said, some in the third person. You say forget the government issues as I have no control. Parts of that are true. I can't change what our governments do but when I know that their brainwashing went awry with me and they know it, it's hard to drop it. Part of my problem is that I am furious over this. I am a very strong willed and minded lady. I have given up four years of my life to end up with what feels like insanity for me. I am angry at myself for letting them into my life. That really is where I am at. Getting past the anger and frustration over what has happened to me. I didn't ask for this nor do I feel like welcoming it anymore. My fear lies in that it will never stop even though it needs too. Unless and until I do what "they" want, I am screwed. If I had known for one minute that I would end up feeling like this about "them", I would have just let the doctors medicate me to "calm" the voices. That damn well may be the road that I need to take. That is very heart-breaking for me to even reach that point as I have worked my ass off trying to understand. Do you know what it feels like to feel like Jesus inparticular has been your best friend for years and now he's not there. I have to stand on my own, I get that. Doesn't mean that I have to embrace it. I know when you listen to me all you hear is negativity. I don't need any more self-discovery. I need physical relief from the effects of the vibrations etc. I woke up today sicker than usual. I don't mean mentally. I have been literally physically effected in a great way and No, Sir, that's not in my head. Of all of the information that you have fed me, I haven't had you explain yet why "Poof", I would start to experience physical changes due to the voices. Literally, when this first started, first of all I was crucified right before my very ears and then I noticed what it was doing to my body. I felt, (this has eased off, Thank God), but I literally felt like I was being lifted up by my ears. Then my intestinal tract went nuts. That still exist. It's like the vibrations cause me to feel shakey and have more BM's than should be legally allowed. :) I know that my habits haven't helped that cause but I have always known my body through and through. I can tell you that the small bowel resection, (again, Thank God, as I didn't end up with a colostomy bag), at age 27 and the vibrations that I feel have made the effects of that much worse. I've also had numerous other surguries including two ruptured disk in my neck. I wonder if that one has played a part in the voices. You know the song Hotel California. That's how it feels to me. Like I've been programed to receive and can never leave. I'm not happy with that. I've told you that I always feel like I've got a million people, (living and not), talking or listening to me. Now if that doesn't sound like classic paranoia, I don't know what does. But it's my reality and I've had to fight like hell to hold on. If you knew my story you would understand. Bottom line is I don't need anyone to tell me where I am going wrong. I need a pep-talk like crazy and I'm tired of fighting simply to stay alive. Christoher, you can look at that as you are dealing with someone that doesn't get it all day long but unless and until you know the entire story, you won't have a base-line to work with. I will understand if you don't want to communicate with me as long as I'm in this mental state of negativity. Again, there was a day that I never dreamed this would end up with me feeling negative about "them". I'm not in a forgiving mood. I know that I need to get there. Letting go of the past has proved to be a bigger challenge than I am physically up enough to perform. I hope that you can gain some understanding and compassion for what I've gone through. At least now I have a place to vent. I know that depression is playing a huge role in this and I have to get to a doctor to do something about that. I am really not able to pull myself up by my boot-straps this go round. Believe me, I've been one pulled up by boot-straps chick. I'm tired of doing it. With all of the mental and physical changes, raising a successful, well-adjusted child, taking care of a dog and household on zero income has whipped my ass when it comes to the voices. Didn't need another plan to have to figure out and am sick of trying to do it. I do apologize for all of the depression that you hear from me. I just feel like if I hear one more voice, my head is going to explode. It's quite awful when you feel too sick to even get to a doctor and that is how I feel. I don't have anyone to "pitch-hit" for me down-here and that has taken it's toll so I basically have to just take care of us right now and leave the rest behind. Not what I wanted but where this is heading for me. Take Care. I would like to hear more from you but right now, this Angel is in trouble and I am being forced to address that. Hope and Pray that you are willing to help lift my spirit. Nancy

You're over-complicating again and backwards. Remember the old saying "seeing isn't believing, believing is seeing"? You will not find peace and then be able to function, you must choose the path of peace and quiet your mind, take a step and the chains will fall away.

,The chains are your own thoughts. The pain is perceived, but not real, merely your perception and its results. None of this was a bad thing, it was your own creation for your own learning. Let go of the past, it is gone. The only thing that exists now is the potential to learn and grow, which was the point in the first place.

If you let go of blaming others, you would have no one to be angry at, and the anger would cease to have a purpose and would be gone. Worry is pointless. His path is his choice, just as yours is choice. Learn the better ways of living, create a better life, and then lead him by example to do the same. The solution is simple, but it would mean admitting that no one is hurting you except yourself, and you don't want to hear that.

Stop worrying about politics, stop worrying about things you can't control, and then stop worrying about everything else. Worry = fear = dis-empowerment = empowering what you fear and bringing it into being. It's a self-fulfilling, perpetuating pattern of negativity. We create what we don't want, get upset about it, and repeat the cycle endlessly. Then we whine and cry and blame the circumstances we created for our learning, got stuck in by our own wrong thinking, and perpetuated with further wrong thinking, wrong focus, and wrong action.

Learning situation = potential to grow, but most people are superficial and fail to see past the circumstances and problems to the solution and learning, and their negativity launches them into a downward spiral. Sound familiar? Seen that a few times? That's what almost everyone in the world is doing, but because they don't want to be the problem, they blame everything else they can think of, and the problem then becomes:

Learning situation -> negative self-pitty and blame-shifting (Failed learning) -> similar situation to attempt the learning -> negative self-pitty and blame-shifting (Failed learning) -> downward spiral -> destruction or destruction of the negative thinking and recovery

the choice is yours.
That is a very deep topic.
It all really comes down to belief, I suppose. I believe in gods and goddesses as a guideline. I believe that our abilities are a divine gift. But their purpose is not to serve us. I personally haven't decided what I think their purpose is, but I know that their should be balance between blessings and prayers.
I like to think of psychics as an open telephone line. Sometimes the divine, or sometimes spirits are whispering on the other end. Psychics are special because they are the ones who see, hear, and sense the word.
love always,
Rose
Christopher,
I have to say that I believe what you say about 9/11. At heart I'm a scientist, so I would have to ask you how you know? Why are you so sure? What do you see when you look? Even though I agree with you personally, I'm curious to know.
-Rose

I've been gone for a long time apparently.

It has been a long time since I wrote here, and I don't remember all I wrote if there was more than the last comment you replied to, but what I generally share about 9/11 is a combination of scientific research and intuitive information I have gathered over the years.

There is a lot of information available in various documentaries on the subject, some of which we have documented in our Online Research Library and on our YouTube channel. The link to that (YouTube) is on our main web site at www.QEAlliance.com as is the Library.

Multiple government agents have come forward to blow the whistle on the fact that 9/11 was a hoax and inside job. Recently The BBC put out a documentary revealing evidence that Bin Laden never ran al-Qaeda and the whole thing was a sham. It's all an excuse for war to pillage the wealth of other countries and gain control over the rest of the world. America has become New Germany.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service