What does anyone believe about Higher Powers?  What purpose to they serve for us?  I have my opinions but I would be really interested in what the rest of you think.  I cannot be a believer in Psychic ability without acknowledging them.  Meaning the 'Powers That Be" Who Came Before Us.  We are obviously being talked to from souls before our time.  I want to learn from their lives, mistakes etc.  They mean the world to me.  How do you guys feel about that? 

Higher Powers Speed and Grace,

Nancy

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christopher,

Today has been a good day as far as the darkness goes. It's almost funny that you mention me living in the darkness as that's the best way to explain my love of light. I am drawn to light. My electricity bill would be the best example of that one. :) It has been really dark lately and I hate it so it's time to plant us firmly in the light.

Define working with you. I am struggling right now, (and that happens to be where you found me), that is not where I used to be or am going to stay. I do know what to do to get Nancy back but have honestly been so zapped, I haven't been able to work that out. I want to and I will. It's like you have to embrace the bad so that you can cherish the good more. I'm ready to simplify. What I have had to realize is that fence riders don't get far. At the same time, there is a lot that went on, (which is no longer my problem), that I needed to understand. With my head held high I have to walk away from lost and tortured souls long enough to be okay myself. I am no good to anyone much less myself by doing that. I'm going to give myself a break on that. I've gone from freaked out, then trying to understand what "they" were telling me to feeling like all of this was completely out of control and hating that fact. The truth is I can't change what happened. I can change me. Christopher, I have learned so much about myself through this journey. It's the putting that into motion that has perplexed me. Today, I am just getting my wings back. Man, oh, man have the angels come through on that one today. That includes you. It's like I've had a huge weight lifted all because of a phone call that I desperately needed. My prayers were answered today.

I may be my own worst enemy at times, (the last several weeks have been a bitch), but I'm still standing. I still know what I know. I still want to survive. My family feels stress from me due to financial aspects but they are also not willing to live in "fantasy land". The don't know what to do with what has happened to me and that is completely understandable. Remember I'm 52 and all of a sudden at 48, their daughter, sister and mother started talking about voices. You gotta know this has not been easy for them. At the same time, they haven't made it any easier for me due to their unwillingness to discuss it. It's like this huge "family secret". I've learned to accept that. Don't like it but it is what it is. I do have to say that my favorite sister, (I have three), has her masters in psychology and she does believe. She's my youngest sister and has a special spirituality about her. This is why you are so important to me. I actually get to speak to someone that understands exactly what the hell I'm talking about. You are a life-saver just by being right on time. This was coming and I knew it. I was told when it was time, I would get answers and the biggie is that I had a very difficult job. To be truthful, the converstation went down like, does Nancy have a job, then there was laughter, (it was like I was being talked about in the third person) and then "Nancy, you definitely have a job". They were so right. Looks like picking myself up by my boot-straps over and over was part of that Job Description.

Christopher, I definitely have something to offer you. Work wise. The reason that you pick up on my insecurity is because this still feels odd. It's like "Really, I've been picked to receive messages? Me? They know me through and through and know that my history dictates something completely different from really is. I'm rattling and frankly, I don't care. Don't read if you don't want too. :) :) My point is give me a job. Something to ask them about. Believe me, they talk to me. It's time that I focus on something or one other than me being miserable. Nancy and "Miserable Land" have got to part ways. Shake hands and move on. I can actually feel me being pulled back up. The angels have a tried and true hand on me right now. They know that I needed help and they came flying with their sweet little wings. I hear my cherubs. They are all there. It's time for the good times to start rolling again. Not to say that I don't have some major challenges ahead of me but I feel much more equipped to handle them. Keep sending up prayers. I'm not a pompous person by nature so that has been hard to stabilize. Feeling like I deserve this gift has been a bugger for me. I know that my theme is Universal. For someone that is a geographical idiot that one has also been hard to read.

Question? What do you think the correlation between the earthquakes in Haiti, Chili and Turkey? Let's "pretend" that we have to figure out what "Tokyo" needs to do in order to stop the chaos that we are seeing. My take is that "Cloud Seeding"/Weather Altering have mucked up unseen souls happy domien. Again, the geographic thing stops me every time. If we were going to prophecy, what can we do to harm as few as possible? I don't think that "they" want the end of the world. I think that they want us to fix the damage we have already created. Where do we start with this? How do we use the technology that we have to stop the major storms that are heading our way. There are other people in power that are paying attention to us so what questions do we need to ask so that we are able to do damage control? With the Higher Powers and Unseen Souls, I feel like a reporter even though I shouldn't. They know what is going on physically with the world but I think changing behavior is the key and the one thing that didn't get thought through.

I'll let you go for now. Hope that you were able to make sense of my rambling. Don't worry. I'm on my way back up. Because of the nature of the things that I need to change for myself, this will take some time. Meanwhile, back at the rance, I need to continue to work so give me something to do that doesn't require a bunch of reading. Right now, my life doesn't allow me to do much extra other than writing. I've done a ton of research. That netted a lot of information that I don't know what to do with. Again, figuring that out but I need to know something that you need to know. I work best when it is for others. Off to wash and ironing. My son has an important appointment two hours away from home tomorrow. Even in a 1995 Toyota, we will be fine. The angels drive always. Nope they just said that they will ride. (standing joke between us, I'm driving and I don't care where we are going). However, they are great passengers to have along for the trip.

Higher Powers Speed and Grace,
Nancy
Read my latest blog. It will explain what is going on in the world right now and what needs to be done about it. As I said, you need to go through the process and start helping others do the same.

We have all the information we need right now. I am not working alone, and have a team/organization made up of beings and groups on multiple levels of "reality". We're all "in place", and putting out the call for the awakening and uniting of the entire "light-worker" movement we've been planting for centuries. The final pieces of the operation are being completed as we speak.

Those who have information to contribute on various aspects of the training program are welcome to submit their insights. What research have you been doing?

The rest will be networking, sharing the information with the public, helping people through the process and organizing the trainings. It's time to awaken, empower and unite humanity.
Christopher,

Sounds like you have done an excellent job. I have pretty much dabbled into every area of where my expertise is in this. That would be behavior. You are absolutely right. I haven't read your blog yet but I will. This I know without a shadow of a doubt that times are changing for the better. In part because of organizations such as yours. A large part is due to the Heavens and Hells trying to "make up". They had their own fracture going on and it was essential that they work that out. By the time that happened a lot of things were in motion that will take a bunch of lives and hard days to fix. It will be fixed but everyone does need to brace themselves. Society has set forth conditions that are damn near impossible to completely reverse but the Higher Powers are going to try.

Christopher, I am coming back to All of Nancy. I left some of the me's behind for a while. Had too. Needed a mental break. Still kinda in that mode but not really if that makes sense? After what I have been through I could easily get my Doctriate in Psychology but that is not where my passion lies. Getting the message out along with criminal investigation is where I think I'm going. I'm that good on behavior. My children really want me to go for being a counselor but after all of this, I would be bored to tears. The most important thing I want is to be a part of miracles. We can make them happen more often than they do just by behavior. Understanding what motivates, inspires, pisses off, hurts etc. is the key to changing this world. That starts with the children. They are taught from the get-go that violence is a means to an end. The sad truth is we were that close to "The Biggest End of All". We are evolving as a people as I think people are beginning to realize that they have to be responsible for how their kid turns out. Not the baby-sitter, nursery or school but the actual parent. The more tools that you give to your kids about how real life operates the better. There is no topic or discussion that should be withheld from very early ages on. I could continue to ramble but I think that I need to spend time with my son. Take Care. Nancy
I disagree on one important aspect. Children, as they have been and are still currently being born, do not have the full mental/consciousness capacity required to deal with many adult issues. I have studied and worked with some of the top child psychologists in the country, including one who was one of the most spiritually advanced beings on the planet. To understand this issue and it's ramifications, you would have to understand the many aspects and stages of spiritual and physical growth and activation in and beyond the beginning incarnation process.

Many brain/mind/spirit connections that allow full consciousness (and therefore cognitive and choice capacity) are not activated, properly formed or functioning until the third seven-year stage is completed. Still, until they approach or complete their Saturn Return, they will not fully be able to understand who they are, why they are here, and what is really going on in their lives.

Relationships would be the prime example. We are already seeing the massively destructive results of premature exposure to sexual information and opportunities, including extremely young parents (beginning teens and earlier!) and death due to the inability of the body to fully handle child birth. Yes, education could help some aspects of these issues, but the most important piece of the puzzle is choice. Until at least their fourth stage of development, they can not fully comprehend and discern many aspects of their life and choices.

FYI - I keep trying to chat with you, but you don't see or respond to the messages. You might want to be more aware of the chat bar at the bottom of the page.
Christopher, No, I don't see on this damn computer where you are trying to chat with me. So, sorry about that one. Will see if I can figure out why. Was supposed to be getting a new computer but that has temporarily been suspended.

I would love to chat with you because your experience has been almost completely different from mine my entire life. I like to look at things from a "Goober" standpoint versus all of this "scientific" information. For whatever my opinion is worth to you as,believe me, neither of us are going to change each other. Only thing that we can hope for is bouncing off of each others perspective of different situations. I think your projects are well thought out and researched. I also think the message gets lost in the translation. How many children do you have? I'm curious because you have such a sound mindset of what level of consciousness that they will come to and when. I don't think that is predictable. I have a ton of information about the "Cherubs" but that is not what I want this mail to address. I understand that you work with professionals. I have also not to mention being raised around politicians and medical "higher ups" worked with many of various types. I appreciate the time and effort you have put into my replies but I have to ask you, "Do you spend as much time "reading" yourself as you do others? For the last several messages, I pick up more on that you are trying to prove something to yourself than you are trying to understand. Specifically behavior. You read me right but you also read me wrong. Simplify with your material. Yes, I know this is Ms. Rattle saying this. I'm an expert on my own behavior and I appreciate your take but there are some things that you come across as cocky on and I tune out. Don't want to do that. Find you to be knowledgeable and interesting on many levels but parts of me wonder which of us is really not ready for the other. When it comes to the simplified version of this story, I am your woman. I do not understand how what you are doing is helping others completely and I would like too. I don't have the time to do the research that you have done but would like you to cut to the chase. What do you really think, besides that I am not consciencely aware of myself enough for you? By the way, you are wrong on that one. I know more about myself and others than most people would like to know in a lifetime. I chose to learn Nancy Behavior 101 on up. You wouldn't believe the story if I told you. Some very funny, enlightening and heartbreaking moments in especially the last four years. If we can get past the, "Okay I can top you on what I know" part of this correspondence, it would be great for both of us. Let me know. Nancy

Christopher Allen Moeller said:
I disagree on one important aspect. Children, as they have been and are still currently being born, do not have the full mental/consciousness capacity required to deal with many adult issues. I have studied and worked with some of the top child psychologists in the country, including one who was one of the most spiritually advanced beings on the planet. To understand this issue and it's ramifications, you would have to understand the many aspects and stages of spiritual and physical growth and activation in and beyond the beginning incarnation process.

Many brain/mind/spirit connections that allow full consciousness (and therefore cognitive and choice capacity) are not activated, properly formed or functioning until the third seven-year stage is completed. Still, until they approach or complete their Saturn Return, they will not fully be able to understand who they are, why they are here, and what is really going on in their lives.

Relationships would be the prime example. We are already seeing the massively destructive results of premature exposure to sexual information and opportunities, including extremely young parents (beginning teens and earlier!) and death due to the inability of the body to fully handle child birth. Yes, education could help some aspects of these issues, but the most important piece of the puzzle is choice. Until at least their fourth stage of development, they can not fully comprehend and discern many aspects of their life and choices.

FYI - I keep trying to chat with you, but you don't see or respond to the messages. You might want to be more aware of the chat bar at the bottom of the page.
I warned you that I have a dinosaur and am a computer idiot. How would the Chat Bar come up? Do I have to be on messenger to receive it. I usually exit out of it because of the speed on this damn thing. Nancy

You should know that I am fighting the urge to "walk away" and drop this conversation. I burned out the urge to compete a long time ago, and I'm really tired of that defense mechanism. After years of working with people, I have learned the signs of people "hitting a wall" and turning on me. Luckily, I control my emotions and leave my intuition in charge, and am still getting the impression that you are open.

I would suggest looking at what part of you these fears are coming from and rise above it if you want me to take the time and effort to continue this conversation. I assure you, I have zero interest in playing ego games and trying to top anyone or anything.

When I was a child, and even into my young adult life, I struggled with my ego and my love for people wrestling for dominance. Part of me wanted to stay and prove people wrong, put people in their place, when they didn't like what they heard and used my age and other superficial misconceptions as an excuse to write off what I was saying. I hated being falsely accused because of my family experiences as a child.

It was used against me by the shadows many times, and I intuited it, and so I had to work very hard to burn out every egotistical urge they could use against me. I maintain a constant intuitive monitor of my energy and consciousness state for warning signs, so that ego does not get in the way of my work. It also helps to be working with my guides, for they warn me as well if one of my "buttons is pushed" and activates my ego-based defenses.

I was falsely accused of things many times when I was young, so this urge to defend myself remains a struggle, but my desire to prove who knows more was extinguished long ago when I lived with a genius. I won too many times, and he hated being proven wrong so badly he pushed me away, and I lost a friend I loved very much and was trying to help. Our ties ran deep and long, and I feel like crying just thinking about it. That was the beginning of the end of my urge to "win" an argument/debate.

I brought to myself the teachings and experiences that helped me consciously remember that people will not change until they are ready, and you can not force them, so there is no "winning" an argument or "making" them see the truth. Even if they see it, they still run until they are ready to deal with the problem. Patience and loving understanding is the higher way, and now that I have accepted this position/role with the "light movement" and humanity is running out of time: I do not have time to waste even if I wanted to. I no longer believe in being able to change people, only giving people the information they need, the truth which will resonate with their soul and draw them to action and growth.

I now help people grow as far as they are ready, and when they "hit the wall" as I call it, I back away and continue to help those who are ready. I leave the door open for them to return when they are ready, as many do, and try not to "write off" anyone. This is the short explanation, and only a single experience out of many which I could talk about that lead to this much more peaceful and enjoyable state in which I now live. It is up to you to intuit the truth and believe these things. If you are unable to do so, then tell me and I will gladly go help others rather than waste time being a screen on which you project your fears or the fears which are being given to you by others. Neither of us has time to waste.

What I was talking about has nothing to do with prediction, but with an understanding of the natural development process of the body, mind and consciousness. You need no research, only the ability to feel the resonance of your soul or the reaction of the body to it, in order to intuit what is right for you to believe. I teach such techniques if you do not know how to do this.

To answer your question, I have a daughter, and have taken care of kids off and on since I was a child because of various situations I was placed in and positions I have been given. Also, being raised around politicians and medical "higher-ups" would be more likely to give you the wrong beliefs on the matter, because neither are properly educated on the subject through "traditional" educational channels which are limited to the physical level of reality. Most of the cutting edge research in energetic and consciousness principles is only now spreading through the medical ranks, and still has not made it into many schools or colleges. Traditional education knows and therefore teaches nothing of the development process I am discussing.

These are principles of spiritual development, and not concepts they usually have any access to. The closest they get are advanced psychology studies that have only recently uncovered a fraction of what I said. In fact, one just came out in the news within the last couple weeks proving that even young people in their early twenties may not have the ability to properly assess driving situations and make proper choices, which is why they have the most car accidents.

As for the question of how we help people: we teach advanced principles, behaviors and skills that allow people to live more free, abundant, and powerful spiritual lives. A list of our currently available trainings is posted on our web site under coaching and training services, and will soon be updated, as we are finishing the beginning spiritual/psychic warfare training and a few others before we finish re-branding and launching phase 1 of The Quantum Empowerment GroupTM, global community and empowerment movement.

The chat area is a separate page/link in the menu and also a bar across the bottom of my browser (I use Firefox). I don't know what browser you use, so I don't know if it is the same, but as a web developer I would say that it probably is. Developers try to keep things uniform and simple. I am not aware of a messenger linked with this network/site, so I don't know what messenger you are referring to. There should be an icon on the bar at the bottom of the browser window which has an arrow pointing up at a line. Clicking this icon should bring up the chat window.

It is now 1:45am. I am not tired, but my body is in pain sitting in this chair so long typing. I have been blogging so much lately that I am risking tendinitis again if I am not careful. I am going to bed. If you feel this discussion is beneficial, continue. If you perceive my attempt to share what I know and where I have gotten some of my information as a challenge of what you know, then please ask yourself why this would even bother you. People who are not dealing with insecurity issues find such things a minor annoyance and can easily walk away. People who are too attached to being right instead of determining what is true feel obligated to argue or defend what they believe.

What we believe is not important for others to believe, only whatever level truth appropriate for their learning and growth is of value to them. What is true for one may not be true for another, as the Bible's discussion of the "weaker brother" stumbling shows. I suggest that in order to avoid needless suffering, you do your best to intuit or learn to intuit what is right for you to believe, and forget the rest.

What others, including myself, believe is right or wrong doesn't matter for your life, and the conveyor of truth is not important either, only the truth relative to your learning and growth is important no matter what the source. If I cared about changing you or making you believe that I know more than you, I would not say these things.

Search your soul, and if you still believe me to be acting out of ego instead of simply sharing what I know, it still shouldn't bother you because what I think shouldn't matter to you, only what is true for you. If you take issue with what I say, then the conflict is within you, and you must search out the cause. If none of this feels right for you, then find your truth elsewhere and forget about me. I am not important: I am not even "real".

I and every other "person" you see is just a projection of energy into a world of denser energy, a holographic construct. You can not see me, and I can not see you, only varying levels of energy that people mistake for their "physical" or "spirit" bodies. Even those you call "higher beings" are still illusory manifestations of dense energy that can't exist in our own level of energy simply because they are vibrating at a higher frequency. That's where the name "higher" comes from: people who know this to be true.

I could go deeper but that might confuse you. Hopefully you get the point. If you don't, go get Gregg Braden's book/CD "The Divine Matrix" or the DVD "What The Bleep Do We Know: Down The Rabbit Hole - Quantum Edition". These teach a basic to advanced level of understanding. If you watch those, you'll probably have more questions and I can clarify things from there, but those might help answer many of your current questions and educate you enough about reality and who you are to also better understand what's possible and what we teach. Even the DVD/book "The Secret"" teaches enough basics to help you understand what I have said so far, though all of these are missing a few key pieces, especially "The Secret".

Where you go from here is up to you. I wish you happiness and understanding, whatever you intuit/choose to do.

Nancy M. Edwards said:
Christopher, No, I don't see on this damn computer where you are trying to chat with me. So, sorry about that one. Will see if I can figure out why. Was supposed to be getting a new computer but that has temporarily been suspended.

I would love to chat with you...
Christopher,

I knew that you would take what I said as an attack or me not being able to move past that "Brick Wall". Among other things, it's interesting that you mentioned "Vibration". I physically feel and see a lot of that. I call those Vibrations angels or a presence of another soul. I may not even send you this mail tonight because of where I am at with this. Everyone has a story. Your childhood sounds very familiar as it feels like a repeat of my own. I was raised with a ton of negativity and absolutely no belief from all but one sister in beings that are on different planes than the one that we are on. Overcoming that along with my own personal failures has been my demise more than once. I realize that with My Entire Being. I think both of us were put here to be each others challenge. That doesn't have to be a bad thing. Right now I am having to overcome some major physical changes due to this. You are right to believe that causes Negative Energy which only complicates the problem. None-the-less, I am having to overcome those, a negative family who I am unfortunately dependant upon financially, a son in puberty, a dog that I can't afford and I'm doing the damn best that I can with the situation that I have been given for the last four years. I have a story within a story that is worth telling but it is also one that is very private, emotional and spiritual for me. I don't like speaking to you about this in the Blog/Reply format. I have a reason to feel the need to protect "them" which is ridiculous as they don't need my protection. I also have a reason to feel the need to protect us. That means that I don't feel safe to tell my story to just anyone. You have bridged that "anyone" feeling but it has also opened up more questions for me than I am not sure I am WILLING to take on. In other words, I don't need anyone to tell me what I have to do in order to be okay with what has happened to me, (don't mean that directed at you), I know that drill, I'm just not sure that I can pull it all off and am okay with the fact that I have too. You would have to know my complete story before you could give me your take on what has happened to me. Again, the format thing. Private stuff.

To be honest, I knew that it would take you a minute to reply to my last email. I would have been disappointed had it worked out any other way. I hear you loud and clear. You have worked your ass off. You have overcome more than the "Average Joe". That is what I love and find interesting about you. I've done so much self-enlightenment that I am sick of it and me. I am at the point of "Mother God, God, Jesus, Gabriel, Satan and Angels, let me go or tell me where to go from here. I know that I sound like a confused idiot to you in most of my mail but trust me, Christopher, I am not. You will never be able to understand the love that I have for the "Other Side" and how much work I have done on that level. The biggest problem that I have is that I am not insane. Wish like hell I could blame what has happened on that. Do you know what it feels like to feeling like your letting all Higher Powers/Spirits/Vibrations etc. down? I do. Yes, I am living in shame for working my ass off for something that has almost killed me. It's not good for me anymore if it continues as is. Again, I'd love you to be able to talk to me in confidence. If you can't do that, I understand but I'm not sure that you can help me. Unless your are willing to do that, I don't think that I can help you. I think the Universe would be harmed by us not working together but I need you to get past this "Nancy is a novice" attitude. The reason that I can't stay in complete belief for what has happened to me is that for me the whole thing has been unbelievable. When or if you hear my story you will undertand what I am talking about. You know yourself that without belief we are no-where. I know that I can't stay in it like I am at this minute. I have had a bigger mission than personal. You know Christopher, I beleive in miracles. I believe that you are a miracle for me and I could be for you. I know that you need to know my story before this can continue much longer or I'm afraid we won't be productive. I only have one area left that I need to "fix" and I'm good to go. Hope but don't know if I'll pull it off. If we are going to chat in this forum, I would like to focus on fixing immediate world problems. Started to say something but thought better of it. I will say that I think the planes are unlevel right now but trying to level out. As psychics, we are talking to "them" about things that the majority aren't. How can this help a Universe that is struggling right now.

Will go to "insane land" very quickly. Has anyone thought about the "other side" having problems that we created that they physically can't remedy? The so called "Veil" I've felt like as much of a reporter as I have a receiver when it comes to this.

I'm going off on a tangent so I will stop. Take Care. If you are not sure about me, it's okay. Used to it. The Believers and the Non-Believers. Starting to find more believers which started with "them" and is now me. Take Care. Nancy
br />
cite>Christopher Allen Moeller said:
You should know that I am fighting the urge to "walk away" and drop this conversation. I burned out the urge to compete a long time ago, and I'm really tired of that defense mechanism. After years of working with people, I have learned the signs of people "hitting a wall" and turning on me. Luckily, I control my emotions and leave my intuition in charge, and am still getting the impression that you are open.

I would suggest looking at what part of you these fears are coming from and rise above it if you want me to take the time and effort to continue this conversation. I assure you, I have zero interest in playing ego games and trying to top anyone or anything.

When I was a child, and even into my young adult life, I struggled with my ego and my love for people wrestling for dominance. Part of me wanted to stay and prove people wrong, put people in their place, when they didn't like what they heard and used my age and other superficial misconceptions as an excuse to write off what I was saying. I hated being falsely accused because of my family experiences as a child.

It was used against me by the shadows many times, and I intuited it, and so I had to work very hard to burn out every egotistical urge they could use against me. I maintain a constant intuitive monitor of my energy and consciousness state for warning signs, so that ego does not get in the way of my work. It also helps to be working with my guides, for they warn me as well if one of my "buttons is pushed" and activates my ego-based defenses.

I was falsely accused of things many times when I was young, so this urge to defend myself remains a struggle, but my desire to prove who knows more was extinguished long ago when I lived with a genius. I won too many times, and he hated being proven wrong so badly he pushed me away, and I lost a friend I loved very much and was trying to help. Our ties ran deep and long, and I feel like crying just thinking about it. That was the beginning of the end of my urge to "win" an argument/debate.

I brought to myself the teachings and experiences that helped me consciously remember that people will not change until they are ready, and you can not force them, so there is no "winning" an argument or "making" them see the truth. Even if they see it, they still run until they are ready to deal with the problem. Patience and loving understanding is the higher way, and now that I have accepted this position/role with the "light movement" and humanity is running out of time: I do not have time to waste even if I wanted to. I no longer believe in being able to change people, only giving people the information they need, the truth which will resonate with their soul and draw them to action and growth.

I now help people grow as far as they are ready, and when they "hit the wall" as I call it, I back away and continue to help those who are ready. I leave the door open for them to return when they are ready, as many do, and try not to "write off" anyone. This is the short explanation, and only a single experience out of many which I could talk about that lead to this much more peaceful and enjoyable state in which I now live. It is up to you to intuit the truth and believe these things. If you are unable to do so, then tell me and I will gladly go help others rather than waste time being a screen on which you project your fears or the fears which are being given to you by others. Neither of us has time to waste.

What I was talking about has nothing to do with prediction, but with an understanding of the natural development process of the body, mind and consciousness. You need no research, only the ability to feel the resonance of your soul or the reaction of the body to it, in order to intuit what is right for you to believe. I teach such techniques if you do not know how to do this.

To answer your question, I have a daughter, and have taken care of kids off and on since I was a child because of various situations I was placed in and positions I have been given. Also, being raised around politicians and medical "higher-ups" would be more likely to give you the wrong beliefs on the matter, because neither are properly educated on the subject through "traditional" educational channels which are limited to the physical level of reality. Most of the cutting edge research in energetic and consciousness principles is only now spreading through the medical ranks, and still has not made it into many schools or colleges. Traditional education knows and therefore teaches nothing of the development process I am discussing.

These are principles of spiritual development, and not concepts they usually have any access to. The closest they get are advanced psychology studies that have only recently uncovered a fraction of what I said. In fact, one just came out in the news within the last couple weeks proving that even young people in their early twenties may not have the ability to properly assess driving situations and make proper choices, which is why they have the most car accidents.

As for the question of how we help people: we teach advanced principles, behaviors and skills that allow people to live more free, abundant, and powerful spiritual lives. A list of our currently available trainings is posted on our web site under coaching and training services, and will soon be updated, as we are finishing the beginning spiritual/psychic warfare training and a few others before we finish re-branding and launching phase 1 of The Quantum Empowerment GroupTM, global community and empowerment movement.

The chat area is a separate page/link in the menu and also a bar across the bottom of my browser (I use Firefox). I don't know what browser you use, so I don't know if it is the same, but as a web developer I would say that it probably is. Developers try to keep things uniform and simple. I am not aware of a messenger linked with this network/site, so I don't know what messenger you are referring to. There should be an icon on the bar at the bottom of the browser window which has an arrow pointing up at a line. Clicking this icon should bring up the chat window.

It is now 1:45am. I am not tired, but my body is in pain sitting in this chair so long typing. I have been blogging so much lately that I am risking tendinitis again if I am not careful. I am going to bed. If you feel this discussion is beneficial, continue. If you perceive my attempt to share what I know and where I have gotten some of my information as a challenge of what you know, then please ask yourself why this would even bother you. People who are not dealing with insecurity issues find such things a minor annoyance and can easily walk away. People who are too attached to being right instead of determining what is true feel obligated to argue or defend what they believe.

What we believe is not important for others to believe, only whatever level truth appropriate for their learning and growth is of value to them. What is true for one may not be true for another, as the Bible's discussion of the "weaker brother" stumbling shows. I suggest that in order to avoid needless suffering, you do your best to intuit or learn to intuit what is right for you to believe, and forget the rest.

What others, including myself, believe is right or wrong doesn't matter for your life, and the conveyor of truth is not important either, only the truth relative to your learning and growth is important no matter what the source. If I cared about changing you or making you believe that I know more than you, I would not say these things.

Search your soul, and if you still believe me to be acting out of ego instead of simply sharing what I know, it still shouldn't bother you because what I think shouldn't matter to you, only what is true for you. If you take issue with what I say, then the conflict is within you, and you must search out the cause. If none of this feels right for you, then find your truth elsewhere and forget about me. I am not important: I am not even "real".

I and every other "person" you see is just a projection of energy into a world of denser energy, a holographic construct. You can not see me, and I can not see you, only varying levels of energy that people mistake for their "physical" or "spirit" bodies. Even those you call "higher beings" are still illusory manifestations of dense energy that can't exist in our own level of energy simply because they are vibrating at a higher frequency. That's where the name "higher" comes from: people who know this to be true.

I could go deeper but that might confuse you. Hopefully you get the point. If you don't, go get Gregg Braden's book/CD "The Divine Matrix" or the DVD "What The Bleep Do We Know: Down The Rabbit Hole - Quantum Edition". These teach a basic to advanced level of understanding. If you watch those, you'll probably have more questions and I can clarify things from there, but those might help answer many of your current questions and educate you enough about reality and who you are to also better understand what's possible and what we teach. Even the DVD/book "The Secret"" teaches enough basics to help you understand what I have said so far, though all of these are missing a few key pieces, especially "The Secret".

Where you go from here is up to you. I wish you happiness and understanding, whatever you intuit/choose to do.

Nancy M. Edwards said:

I would love to chat with you...
It is so interesting to feel your progression. You don't sound like an idiot, though you do talk confused at times, but I feel past that. It's interesting, I recognize you now that you're coming out of your "shell" even more than I did before. I'm glad we have finally connected again.

Let us continue this by email and see what comes of it, shall we? It would be disappointing not to explore such an old and strong link further.

I would be happy to discuss the world and other less personal issues with you in blog/discussion format here, but I think this one has gone long enough. Shall we start a more relevantly titled discussion, or are there other aspects of the "higher powers" topic you wish to discuss?

Nancy M. Edwards said:
Christopher,
I knew that you would take what I said as an attack or me not being able to move past that "Brick Wall". Among other things, it's interesting that you mentioned "Vibration". I physically feel and see a lot of that. I call those Vibrations angels or a presence of another soul. I may not even send you this mail tonight because of where I am at with this. Everyone has a story. Your childhood sounds very familiar as it feels like a repeat of my own. I was raised with a ton of negativity and absolutely no belief from all but one sister in beings that are on different planes than the one that we are on. Overcoming that along with my own personal failures has been my demise more than once. I realize that with My Entire Being. I think both of us were put here to be each others challenge. That doesn't have to be a bad thing. Right now I am having to overcome some major physical changes due to this. You are right to believe that causes Negative Energy which only complicates the problem. None-the-less, I am having to overcome those...
Okay, this is what a computer idiot that I am, is this what you consider to be e-mailing each other because if it is, I mean that I don't want to go through Global Psychics. I love Danielle and think that she has done a great service and excellent job. I do not feel comfortable telling my story via this link. Christopher, I am going to say again, I have quite a story to tell. Whether or not it proves valuable to you or anything for that matter is yet to be seen. As I've told "them", I hope "someone" has kept a record of all of my rantings and ravings because if nothing else, it makes for a damn good novel I think that we could most definitely answer some questions that the other has due to your vast knowledge of the scientifics of this and me with my expertise in behavior. Things have calmed down a bunch compared to what it could have been. I've spent way too many days and nights talking my ass off to "The Gang" to believe otherwise at this point. I am seeing major changes in the behavior of the occupents of the Universe. I'm speaking specifically about Government actions. I feel like someone is finally getting that we do all have to live together regardless of what castrosphe could happen. I believe that the hold-up on that one is calming down Higher Powers. Things have been very uncontrolable and a lot of that was due to the rift in the Heavens. Again, feel free to call me insane etc. at any time but I am tired of this. I have been through so much talking to them and I am now at pissed off. The is a correlation between seen and unseen souls. They know exactly what is going on and are not happy. Not with me and not with the atmosphere. I've gotten to where I don't care how happy they are with me, I'm not exactly delighted with what I have been through.

You spend your time doing what you do well, I spend my time trying to give suggestions about different diseases. I don't have the health or financial ability to do what I seem to do best which is try to change things that I see clearly. I start "talking" to you and I forget about the privacy thing. I can't afford to do that so I won't. It could just be me being paranoid. At this point, I have good reason to be. Nope, still haven't gone insane. What a shame as, at least, that would give me a good excuse. Take Care. Keep thinking about what we are missing as far as World Peace and all that involves. It is doable. Help me. We're both smart and "intuitive". Please start asking them questions to "them" about the solution to this war, disease etc. It's bringing a ton of negative energy to the Universe. We have to stop that now. I'm convinced that there are simple solutions that we are intentionally missing because it pads pockets. There are answers to the problems that the world shares. We are chosing to ignore all of the signs. Oh signs, for me, that is a book all in itself. Am wishing more and more that I had written all that I have been through and done in a journal. Man, oh, man, what a book.

Nancy M. Edwards
nme1022@yahoo.com

It is so interesting to feel your progression. You don't sound like an idiot, though you do talk confused at times, but I feel past that. It's interesting, I recognize you now that you're coming out of your "shell" even more than I did before. I'm glad we have finally connected again.

Let us continue this by email and see what comes of it, shall we? It would be disappointing not to explore such an old and strong link further.

I would be happy to discuss the world and other less personal issues with you in blog/discussion format here, but I think this one has gone long enough. Shall we start a more relevantly titled discussion, or are there other aspects of the "higher powers" topic you wish to discuss?

Nancy M. Edwards said:
Christopher,
I knew that you would take what I said as an attack or me not being able to move past that "Brick Wall". Among other things, it's interesting that you mentioned "Vibration". I physically feel and see a lot of that. I call those Vibrations angels or a presence of another soul. I may not even send you this mail tonight because of where I am at with this. Everyone has a story. Your childhood sounds very familiar as it feels like a repeat of my own. I was raised with a ton of negativity and absolutely no belief from all but one sister in beings that are on different planes than the one that we are on. Overcoming that along with my own personal failures has been my demise more than once. I realize that with My Entire Being. I think both of us were put here to be each others challenge. That doesn't have to be a bad thing. Right now I am having to overcome some major physical changes due to this. You are right to believe that causes Negative Energy which only complicates the problem. None-the-less, I am having to overcome those...
This is called Blogging, not email. The email is private, and can not be seen by other members. I will send you an email so you understand what it is, then you can decide from there how you want to do this.

I keep trying to tell you, we already have and have had the answers for thousands of years, people just don't want to admit what the answers are because it involves growing up, learning about both our power and responsibility, and using both wisely. It involves facing our fears, solving the issues, and becoming stronger people because of it. It still doesn't sound like you've read my 2012 blog, and you really need to in order to understand.

Stop worrying about the conflict and how to solve it. Take care of yourself. If everyone did what they needed to do instead of focusing with fear on the chaos around them, most or all of the world's problems would disappear relative to the resolution of personal issues. We're creating all this. Just as we individually play a leading role in the creation of our own lives and bringing events and people into it, so too does the world as a collective do exactly the same thing.

That's why many people take what I say as either egotistical or harsh. I mirror what people need, just as the world does, and often that means playing the tough love parent role. I'm people's friend, and I love them, but I'm also honest with them about their BS (distorted Belief System) and what their real problems are. I call people on their lies, both to me and themselves, and make them deal with their BS.

Just as the students do not often understand or appreciate what seems like tough treatment from their teachers in martial arts movies, but turns out to be just what they needed how they needed it, I work with people on their level to take them farther faster, and that means breaking down some serious walls. I prefer to do it slowly and lovingly, but unfortunately that hasn't worked for most people and they're running out of time, so now they need the boot camp version (not really that harsh, but that honest and no-nonsense). I don't accept excuses and I don't accept lies. They've had the option to do it the easy way, now it's time for the hard way. Those who refuse that option will take the class all over again for the next 1,000+ years.

Nancy M. Edwards said:
Okay, this is what a computer idiot that I am, is this what you consider to be e-mailing each other because if it is, I mean that I don't want to go through Global Psychics. I love Danielle and think that she has done a great service and excellent job. I do not feel comfortable telling my story via this link. Christopher, I am going to say again, I have quite a story to tell. Whether or not it proves valuable to you or anything for that matter is yet to be seen. ...
Apparently I can't send you a message because you haven't accepted my friend request yet. Check your Inbox and Alerts and accept my friend request so we can talk privately.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service