I called my friend a couple of minutes ago and she told me of an odd dream she had and was wondering if any of you guys would be able to interperet it. She said that shewas sitting in a bean bag chair in a plain grey room. She said that she was reading when the door opened and the guy she liked walked in. the guy that she liked asked out another girl a couple of days ago and she said yes, but my friend and this boy are still quite close friends. In the dream he wasn't going out with this girl he asked out, instead he seemed to be in love with my friend. He pulled her out of her chair and kissed her. "aren't you going to come and kiss me goodbye?" he asked. and then she woke up. she asked me to interperet this dream but I'm not very good at it yet. If you know of anything that would be related to the meaning of this dream please respond.

Thank you,

Evanna Kashi

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would say that even though this guy is going out with another girl, The dream is telling your friend that the guy has not totally severed the ties with her yet. In the Dream " the room is plain grey" so "Things are not Black or White", he is not quite sure, inside, what it is he wants yet. In the dream "aren't you going to come and kiss me goodbye?" ... would indicate he has not totally severed the ties, and it is up to her, in the long run, if she wants them totally severed.

Shelly Stokes
thanks Shelly,
I will be sure to tell her

Shelly Stokes said:
I would say that even though this guy is going out with another girl, The dream is telling your friend that the guy has not totally severed the ties with her yet. In the Dream " the room is plain grey" so "Things are not Black or White", he is not quite sure, inside, what it is he wants yet. In the dream "aren't you going to come and kiss me goodbye?" ... would indicate he has not totally severed the ties, and it is up to her, in the long run, if she wants them totally severed.

Shelly Stokes

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service