I saw a psychic a year ago, and she told me something like... "you are sensitive to energy, you work at a high vibration naturally. you are sensitive, you are psychic. you have an ability to be aware of energy but dont have control of it yet." then she taught me how to ground. i did that a few times but it never stuck with me. anyway, i dont hear voices, dont know how to talk to the dead, dont have any sort of communications with any other beings from the universe, so how am i psychic? i dont get it.

i have lots of problems with people and being social. that is something i need to work on, but when people react negatively to me when i try talking to talk to them, it REALLY FUCKS ME UP mentally. i guess i care what people think and stuff, so that prevents me from progressing and doing what i need to do. im not sure if grounding can help with that but oh well. i know im going in a totally different place now. i'll stop.

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Had you ever thought to yourself that you could be psychic before you saw this lady? It sounds to me like she is just confusing your mind. I believe everybody has some psychic senses which they cannot control. Don't read too much in to what she has told you.

Wishing

no, i havent. i knew i was very sensetive to energy and read people the way many dont know how. but psychic? i thought psychic is when you read peoples mind and stuff. i dont know and never was able to do that. but then again, i deal with a lot of fear in my life so a lot of my intuition and "psychic" abilities get blocked due to so much fear running through me. point being, i could never read peoples thoughts, talk to ghosts/other beings from different planets, galaxies, dimensions, etc.. or have any sort of connection with the "other" world (conciously at least). maybe she meant that if i work at it, i can do all these things? i dont know....

Mel Louise said:

Had you ever thought to yourself that you could be psychic before you saw this lady? It sounds to me like she is just confusing your mind. I believe everybody has some psychic senses which they cannot control. Don't read too much in to what she has told you.

Wishing

Don't be to hot on the labels. Explore the paranormal and just enjoy! There are many ways of being psychic, you are probably an empath.

This message had 2 contradictions in it 1) Don't be to hot on the labels and 2) You might be an empath. Oh well.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Danielle Daoust.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service